When: 09 – 11 November 2022
Where: Palais des Congrès, Paris, France
Visit us at booth N40
Heritage of the French Society of Orthopaedics founded in 1918, which became in 1938 the French Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, the SOFCOT, French Society of Orthopaedic and Traumatological Surgery was created in 1968.
- To promote and develop knowledge of French orthopaedic and trauma surgery
- To strengthen the links between orthopaedic and trauma surgeons in order to facilitate exchanges and to be able to reach consensus beneficial to the development of the specialty.
- To foster relationships with other disciplines and countries concerned with the musculoskeletal system.
- To organize any international, European, national or local scientific event related to its purpose.
- To coordinate the monitoring of the evolution of the specialty’s practices and its environment.
- The SOFCOT remains the scientific body in charge of, among other things, the organization of the congress and scientific pruposes abroad.