Two open positions
SAP SENIOR EXPERT
Reporting to the Group IT Manager, you will independently manage implementation and roll-out projects in the ICT/ERP field at worldwide level, with particular focus on the areas of Production, Quality and Logistics.
Education, experience and soft skills
Ideally you will have a bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering or Economics or Computer Science and consolidated experience of three to five years – working as a functional or business analyst in production companies of a certain complexity or in consulting companies. You will have managed complex projects in multi-site contexts.
Excellent skills in SAP are required (both functional and customizing), with particular reference to PP and QM modules, as well as knowledge of tools such as SAP Query, LSMW and data recovery issues.
Some understanding of ABAP programming would be useful, along with knowledge of BAPI and BADI functions for the drafting of technical analysis will be particularly appreciated. Knowledge of MES and FCS (Finite Capacity Scheduling) is desirable.
In addition to your technical expertise, we are looking for:
- Analytical and project supervision skills
- Consistency and reliability in execution
- Leadership ability
- A constructive and multidisciplinary approach
- An excellent standard of English
You will be based in Trento (Pergine Valsugana) in Northern Italy.
Availability to travel around Italy and abroad.
From a technical point of view, you will define methods of production of new products, support production technically and innovate consolidated production with a focus on continuous improvement.
You will collect the information necessary for the development of prototypes/ serial parts, often through direct contact with the customer; and suggest to the client any design changes to the device to ensure the full feasibility of the project, its safety, quality, repeatability and cost-effectiveness.
Defining the processing methods, the optimization of production costs and equipment costs, you will design simple equipment necessary for the handling and protection of the pieces to be coated. We’ll also expect you to manage suppliers and properly set-up production plants and machinery, using appropriate programming languages, while estimating the costs related to the fabrication of prototypes and providing the operational manager with the necessary data for issuing sales quotations.
You will also issue the work cycle in compliance with the Quality Plan; define and insert standard production times in our ERP software; and verify the correspondence between final duration and estimated/theoretical duration. Other responsibilities include:
- The issuing of necessary corrective actions
- Implementation of these actions for improvement
- Resolution of non-conformities, resulting in reduction of production times and costs
Able to collaborate with the department head to train production personnel, you will support production when any problems or issues arise, while monitoring progress of the work. It is also essential that you take necessary corrective action and draft, execute and compile validation protocols and operating instructions to ensure compliance of plants and products.
Education and soft skills
- Short or specialist degree in Engineering or Physics. Our search is aimed at candidates who have recently graduated or who have one to three years’ experience in metalworking companies
- Good spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of technical drawing, Solid Works, familiarity with materials engineering and the coatings sector are preferred
- Team player, enable to embrace ongoing business needs and requests
Trento, Italy. Availability to travel around Italy and abroad.