Where: Hyatt Regency Orlando
When: 25 March 2020 – 6:00 to 8:30 pm
WHAT’S THE EVENT ABOUT?
Ali Madani’s tutorials have featured among the presentations most highly rated by participants. After the success of the Las Vegas session last March, come in Paris and benefit from Avicenne’s latest market research based on 25 years’ experience and extensive business connections with all parties (Orthopedic companies, Contract Manufacturing Organizations, Surgeons, PE funds, etc).
In this presentation you will hear about:
Orthopedic Market perspectives and main issues
Orthopedic Contract Manufacturing Markets.
- What are the latest trends and main changes within the Orthopedic market?
- Contract manufacturing and supply chain: how can the collaboration between OEMs and contract manufacturers yield innovation?
- How will the increased weight of regulatory and quality issues be shared between OEM and CMO?
- Additive Manufacturing (3D printing) is now massively used by many OEMs for implants. Is Additive Manufacturing the right option for CMOs as well?
- How is Robotic-assisted and navigation changing the nature of the industry by demanding new know-how and technologies?
- Disruptive innovations & emerging technologies in Orthopedics.